Tucson Saint Gregory Car Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Went to a car show on Saturday and took a couple pictures. There were probably 150+ cars, lots of vendors, food, a DJ, and a 2001 Corvette I was trying to win haha.

Here are the few random pictures I took:

You must be registered for see images attach

One of my favorite Ferrari's, the Testarossa, which by the way means redhead (the engine has red heads)

GT version of the R8

Biggest brakes I've ever seen (6 piston calipers)

Awesome looking Lotus Espirit. Sounded good too.

Extremely clean Corvette

A clean "442" (vin # wasn't that of a 442)

One of my dream cars, Nissan GTR.

Camaro with an LS1

There were tons more picture worthy cars but I never got pics of them. Also, there weren't many girls there my age, but the ones that were, were abnormally beautiful AND into cars :naughty: I'm just gonna start hanging out at cars shows....

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Both were very nice. The black paint on the Camaro was flawless and the LS conversion looked like it came from the factory that way

I really like the small details on the Camaro, like how they continued the racing stripes to the firewall.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I really like the small details on the Camaro, like how they continued the racing stripes to the firewall.

It was so clean and finished. There was a 2005-ish corvette there that had a random red stripe in the middle of the hood and they didn't continue it anywhere; wasn't even any other red on the blue corvette haha