Trying to decide on some 35x12.5x15 tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1Kurgan1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Minnesota and this will be my winter truck. I been looking through a lot of reviews out there, I really like the Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar. But I'm a bit confused on the ratings, almost all of the tires I have looked at are great in snow, but Ice with a mud type tire doesn't get the best rating. So I'm looking for some clarification on "ice" do they mean driving on flat out ice, or do they mean driving on winter roads that could have some black ice?

Anyways, if anyone knows the answer there let me know. And if you have some good suggestions, post them up, not really looking for a AT tire, and I probably will sipe whatever I get on the inner lugs come winter time.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
km2s is my suggestion

they look sweet and do great...i havent really had much snow or ice experience with them....but what ive put them though they have not let me done yet

1Kurgan1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those were another option, but in a comparison I seen the Wranglers seemed to be the better tires. Have you had your KM2's on wintery roads?