Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that fine, i want amber on it, all my other lights are amber and eventually will all be amber led in cab lights and parking lights and such

xfactor001

Reaction score
Truckin', you in the Portland area? I was kinda hoping to have pretty much everything that lights up in my interior blue, the white needles, and 4 clear/white corners. Make trips to oregon all the time. Could send you any parts required and maybe pick them up whenever they're done. Lemme know whatcha need.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Truckin', you in the Portland area? I was kinda hoping to have pretty much everything that lights up in my interior blue, the white needles, and 4 clear/white corners. Make trips to oregon all the time. Could send you any parts required and maybe pick them up whenever they're done. Lemme know whatcha need.

Maybe... What's your 20?

Sent from my Incredible 2

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm in eastern Montana right now, but I come down to The Dalles, oregon all the time. Got alot of family there

Ah, ok. Not within stalking distance.

I actually drive through TheDalles twice daily. Grab my email addy (from my profile) & give me some more details- if you would.

Thanks

Sent from my Incredible 2

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Just a thought here...
I picked up a color-matched GMC grill today... Would anybody be interested in the Chevy grill + the white CCL's?

°Truckin°