Truck wont start anymore....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i stared haveing a issue starting like it would only start when it wanted to , it started getting worse and worse and naw wont start at all, checked and im not getting spark..,
I changed plugs wire cap and rotor and still nothing, new crank pisition sencer still nothing... Im at a loss guys , geting licience back in a month or so and gota get the beast running again!!!,

Truck is a 98 k1500 with a 350.. Any ideas woukd be great guys thanks

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
So i stared haveing a issue starting like it would only start when it wanted to , it started getting worse and worse and naw wont start at all, checked and im not getting spark..,
I changed plugs wire cap and rotor and still nothing, new crank pisition sencer still nothing... Im at a loss guys , geting licience back in a month or so and gota get the beast running again!!!,

Truck is a 98 k1500 with a 350.. Any ideas woukd be great guys thanks
When you try to start it does it make a clicking noise?

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It turns over slow, just had a thought, last time i really used the truck was mudbogs, could a cooked starter cause no spark?

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not likely. Have you checked to see if you're getting spark from the coil? Or if the distributor shaft is turning at all?