Truck Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Maybe this is a little general but I thought I would post it anyways. I had a bench seat in my truck and wanted buckets. I eventually found some red buckets from a 94 to go in my 95. I had to drill a couple holes. So to my point

Don't be scared of seats! Most people are down to do whatever to their truck but scared of seats. Most seats are bolted down by 4 bolts. Dont be scared where they are. Just line them up and if you have to drill, just do it. BUT!! RE-ENFORCE THE AREA!!! Most of the time you will go through sheet metal, so you are going to have to add some washers, or more metal or whatever and weld it in.

Take some time, crawl under your truck and see what your current seats are bolted to. It is just the same metal with a washer/nut welded in.

So in the end, get w/e seats you want, drill the holes and re-enforce them. It isn't that scary! Just do it!

Like I said, I am not trying to over simplify, but I want to encourage people because it isn't that hard to put them into your truck.

Just saying.

Last edited: