Trans Depot Transmissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I Havent been on much lately guys , life has gotten in the way unfortunatly . But this is still my favorite forum so figured I'd ask you guys which way I'd with my square. Little back story, I've got this 78 shorty , it runs great , looks great and the trans in it shifts fine. The problem is I I do a lot of highway driving and the 3-speed is just not cutting it.So 700r4 it is . HAve any of you guys ever used trans depot.com or would I be better off buying a used trans and getting a local shop to rebuild it ? The truck is stock and if I did do a motor swap it would be a mild 350 with some light towing maybe once a monthsThis is not urgent , but I would like a direction to kinda get an idea of what in gonna spend . and a pic of the offender just because .......

You must be registered for see images attach

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it were me, I would buy local. That way you have someone to take care of any leaks or TV cable adjusting if need be.