Trailer plug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You should have the wiring. You have to untape the harness to reveal it, but it should also have a label on it.

BowtieJC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there anyone that would have a picture of where exactly it would be . That would help me so ill know exactly where to look. Thanks for the replys

drumsdaddy

Reaction score
The 6x12 manufactured enclosed trailer I pull, the interior lighting comes off the exterior clearance lights. The lighting fixture is switched. The interior lights only work when the exterior lighting are on.

I added 2 more lights and put all 3 on a wall mounted switch as I enter the side door.

If you're after separate power then you'll have to find someone with better electrical skills.

I find my electrical skills "shocking"...:shocked:

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
Is there anyone that would have a picture of where exactly it would be . That would help me so ill know exactly where to look. Thanks for the replys

Here they show the hidden wires below the brake booster on a 1999 suburban, @ 5:00 minutes in.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That's about where I found them on my 99, good luck reaching them if you have short little T-Rex arms.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here they show the hidden wires below the brake booster on a 1999 suburban, @ 5:00 minutes in.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That's about where I found them on my 99, good luck reaching them if you have short little T-Rex arms.

Good info on how to wire it up & where to locate the stock wiring, but sloppy & not long lasting install.