Trail rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good man! its really coming along. i like the black on black look its got going on too. those tires really look like they almost clear. i bet of you got a little less offset they would be fine!

Yeah the truck still needs a lot of small things like gap guards and crap like that. Once the body work is finished its off to paint, I think that will make a huge difference in the look. I am not sure if I am going to keep those wide ass tires.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah that will look great rust free and repainted. i think you have the same size tires as me though ( 33x1250 15 ) and mine will not rub. i think its just your rims making them do that. looking at the pics it looks like you have 15x10s with some crazy offset. im running 15x9s but i dont remember what the offset is. i would try to run my rims if i were you before you get rid of the tires. you can find them all over craigslist for like 50-100 bucks, they are just stock 80s silverado or blazer rims.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just ordered a RCX 6 inch I hope the 33s clear with that and the 3 inch body. I am hoping that with out any crank and leaving the leaf out of the back that the 33s wont look bad on the truck

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good job man on the order. my total plans for my truck are the RCX 6 with 35s. Thats it.

So good job on keeping it simple. How long do you have to wait for the lift to come in?

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they will def clear with that lol! my 92 with the 3 inch BL and RCX 6 makes the 35s look small but they dont rub at all so its good for me.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
UPDATE: Right now a RCX 6inch lift is getting ready to go on along with new tie rod inner/outter and ball joints upper/lower. After that she is going to be shot with a single stage flat black and I am thinking of some clearance lights. Still going to run the 33x12.5s on the truck now, might look stupid but oh well. I figure it will keep a lot of stuff from breaking faster and I don't want to regear right now.