Trail rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
As of right now I am thinking paint will be olive drab being that I like the color and it is really easy to touch up. The wd carc that the military uses would be best but I am not paying 189 a gallon if I will need a few gallons to do the truck and Camper shell.every now and then:)

lol How many times do you plan on painting that thing?...1 gallon should be enough to spray that thing atleast 3 times...especially after you add reducer. Not to mention if you do have a spot that needs repair/paint..And if you already have the color premixed..then there would be no need to match it..and you could just repaint one panel at a time rather then a full dip

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol How many times do you plan on painting that thing?...1 gallon should be enough to spray that thing atleast 3 times...especially after you add reducer. Not to mention if you do have a spot that needs repair/paint..And if you already have the color premixed..then there would be no need to match it..and you could just repaint one panel at a time rather then a full dip

At least once a week.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well no more painting ideas haha, but I did add 3 more cans of flat black today. I finished up my Bushwhacker cutout flare install. So finally NO More RUST on the truck. It really improved the look of the truck by getting rid of the crappy looking rust and just the pure awesomeness of fender flares. I will do my best to get pics of the truck on here. if photo bucket will finally work since I can get my album to work on this site.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: