Tow Mirror Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Alright, I am having a crazy issue with my tow mirrors...my passenger side is moving by itself, both the top and the bottom glass seem to be more loose than they should. Sometimes as I am driving (they normally vibrate) they move inwards, but this morning I had to slam my brakes and the bottom convex just moved a lot to where I couldn't use it normally. It happened once before, to both sides. I got to work and re-adjusted it and it feels really loose, more than it used to. Anything I can do?

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Where did you buy the mirrors?
My friend had some that did the same thing

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
optionracing on eBay. That's the only seller that had them available when they first came out.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, I am having a crazy issue with my tow mirrors...my passenger side is moving by itself, both the top and the bottom glass seem to be more loose than they should. Sometimes as I am driving (they normally vibrate) they move inwards, but this morning I had to slam my brakes and the bottom convex just moved a lot to where I couldn't use it normally. It happened once before, to both sides. I got to work and re-adjusted it and it feels really loose, more than it used to. Anything I can do?

Only thing i can think of is take the mirrors apart and see if you can tighten up something inside

Sent from somewhere in MN

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Yeah me and my buddy took his off and found a little screw to tighten and we did it that way but he got his from some junkyard

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yup, they are power. I know, it is weird man, never seen that happen for as long as I have had these mirrors....I'm not to fond of taking glass off of them, how do you do it, and what are the chances of you breaking something?