Ton of GMT400 stuff HouTX - TYC Belltech Goodmark InproCarwear Russell etc.!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
A couple PM's sent. If you're busy, that's no problem, just making sure the PM's got to you.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Crazy busy, I don't always get a chance to get back and answer PM's or post. Sorry. I've updated the list with sold items and will respond to current PM's, thanks

Richard

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey do you ever find any of the elusive Lund interceptors in stainless steel for either the 88-98 C/K or 99-06 sierras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure why anybody would ask me about stuff I've never owned and have not posted for sale. The list is on page one fella. :gr_grin:

Richard

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
i sent payment yesterday. send word when you can. no rush.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My bad, I thought you were involved with a wrecking yard, sorry lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shut it down in 2010. No worries. :) There are many days I wish I still had that place. It's tough to find the exact right combo of yard space, shop space, living area (because let's face it, I worked day and night to keep that place going), and location...that doesn't cost a damn fortune! I've looked at places that aren't even half the space my old place was and they're double the rent...

Richard