To color match or not to color match....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To color match or not to color match, what to do what to do....

I see a good mix of trucks here - I know there isn't anyone way to do it.
I could always color match down the line if I paint it black for now

hmmmmmmm
Truck would need tint if I left it black :evillol:

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Definitely color match...IMO, on Chevys it is an option, on GMC's, it is not. Love the truck btw!

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Definitely color match...IMO, on Chevys it is an option, on GMC's, it is not. Love the truck btw!

Your truck is where its at, the recently color matched chevy grille you did is pure sex.
I've got my autotouchup cart filled with the paint, just seeing how im feeling it.

There so much area on the gmc grilles that it looks goofy being different than the trailing cab

Anyone got other pictures out there is non matched GMC grilles? probably not heh

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
They came colormatched from the factory and thats the way it should be IMO...like you said, there's just too much area for it to be different

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, especially w/t grilles....luckily if a w/t truck is white, you can just strip the wannabe gray liner off and you end up with smooth white undercoat that matches the gmc white to a T.