tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
At some point I want to get another set of rims for winter and get some nice summer tires for the ones I have now, but can't really find any summer tires for the rims I have just all seasons does anybody know of any? The rims are 17" off the 2001-2006 Z71 Tahoe/Suburban. As you can see the Wrangler AT/S I have now isn't much of a summer tire

You must be registered for see images attach

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you mean by a "summer" tire?? As far as winter tires, probably allterrains, some with deep sipes/ nice sidewalls/ and deep tread such as like Cooper Discoverer STS or General Grabber AT2s, I'm running BFGoodrich A/Ts, which handle amazing in snow...

Last edited:

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Nitto NT420S. Great tire for highway trucks, not at all for anything that might see a dirt trail. If memory serves correctly those tires come in 17s. I haven't sold many of them, most of the ones I have sold were going on vehicles like Navigators and Escalades that are running 18s+.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what I mean is tires that will only be used on paved roads when there is no snow maybe directional not for off road because I don't have anywhere to go off roading:(

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Oh ok, well I have Cooper Discover HT's on my Tahoe, pretty happy with them so far, just got them in August. Check out www.treadepot.com, that's the lowest place I found for them.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad has Michellin CrossTerrains on his Denali and they have lasted for about 60k... But anything Michellin has an extremely long life span and price tag to go with it...