tire rotation order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys so I got a set of 33x12.5015 hercules trail digger tires. I got these used, 3 of them have about 17 32s left and one has about 15(it was on the peelwheel) so to start I was going to put the two rears on the front and cross the fronts to the rear. If I rotated my tires like this over their life will it affect the one tire that has less tread. Or what is proper tire rotation as there are a few different ways people do it.

Cheers

Greg

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I would say it will wear as evenly as the rest.

Your owners manual would have the OEM recommended tire rotation in it. Google search is also your friend :)
You must be registered for see images

Also, let me know how you like those tires, been looking at them myself.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would say it will wear as evenly as the rest.

Your owners manual would have the OEM recommended tire rotation in it. Google search is also your friend :)

Also, let me know how you like those tires, been looking at them myself.

no problem ill send you an update at some point. If i forget just pm me. got another question should i rotate them at every oil change

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
no problem ill send you an update at some point. If i forget just pm me. got another question should i rotate them at every oil change

It is up to you really and depends on how long you go between oil changes.... Some people go 3xxx and others go 5xxx. Just keep the intervals the same between rotations.

I have been doing mine every oil change (3xxx) but my alignment is also way off. I need to replace some front end parts before I can get it aligned.

I would not go more than every other oil change though.