Tire and wheel fitment question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

voodoopig

Reaction score
I'm planning on buying some new shoes for my 96 sierra next month it's has a 4-6 drop, i found the set i want on ebay, U.S.mag ramblers 20x8 up front and 20x10.5 rear, i haven't decided on tire size yet any recommendation would be most appreciated.
my concerns are if the rear 20x10.5 would rub.....anybody running 20x10.5 or 22X11's have any issues?
thx

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm planning on buying some new shoes for my 96 sierra next month it's has a 4-6 drop, i found the set i want on ebay, U.S.mag ramblers 20x8 up front and 20x10.5 rear, i haven't decided on tire size yet any recommendation would be most appreciated.
my concerns are if the rear 20x10.5 would rub.....anybody running 20x10.5 or 22X11's have any issues?
thx
Someone will have to chime in on tire size. Biggest I have ever gone or would be willing to go on these trucks are 17s or 18s. That's just my preference though. However, with that wheel size, you are definitely going to want to roll those fenders. Probably in the back too. If you haven't already. Lol

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out this cats video... he is running 22" Ramblers and talks about tire sizes and issues he had. Just note, he isnt tucking any rim either but, you can see a close up to get a reference. The one-piece ramblers only come in one backspacing for the 22x11 I think so, it it will be the same. I had some on my 85 with no issues and about to order some for my 98.

You can find anything with the Google Machine!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had 20x9 +25 offset on all 4 when I bought my z71. I had no rubbing issues(tires were 285 45 20) but z71 is lifted from factory. They're for sale now-rims only.

You must be registered for see images attach