Throwback Thursady's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the car that claimed my license when i was 18...lol. 1991 nissan skyline gtr w/some mods

i would kill to own one again along with my gmt400

You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the car that claimed my license when i was 18...lol. 1991 nissan skyline gtr w/some mods

i would kill to own one again along with my gmt400

Love the older Skylines

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im alittle late, had to watch my team get their ass handed to them by Oklahoma.

my old 96 Cherokee. Love it, and hated it. Still miss it's offroad capability.

my 01.5 Audi S4 6 speed twin turbo. Love this car, but was a maintenance nightmare for parts and DIY. Lots of custom tools just for Audi/VW. still a blast to drive and comfortable. Bought it for 4k from my best friend.

my 1992 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4 AWD Twin Turbo. Beautiful car that hauled ass with small mods. Dyno'd stock at 9lbs w/ exhaust and intake was 270whp and 282tq. Loved this one too......just not practical for 2 kids.

1992 Eagle Talon AWD turbo. I owned 8 of these throughout the years ranging from stock to 500whp. My favorite platform for modified imports. This was the most stock one that I ever owned. Drove 27 hours through a snow storm in this thing from Missouri to Alabama. Pretty much solidified my love for AWD/4WD vehicles.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Love the 3kgt!!! Ive got a 92 steath twin turbo. Def one of the overlooked performance cars of the 90s!

Adam

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the 3kgt!!! Ive got a 92 steath twin turbo. Def one of the overlooked performance cars of the 90s!

Adam

Believe me I really wanted to keep it. It was fast, handled great, and was super clean. I bought it from a 48 yr old man who was the original owner. It was completely stock when I got it then I put full 3.5 inch custom exhaust with Buschur Muffler and 3" dps with no cats.

The S4 was my favorite though. It was awesome. The AWD was flawless in those cars, and the 6 speed kept you in the powerband.

I also had 2 Galant Vr4's but can't find the pictures.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All I have are pictures of pictures and memories.

1999 Bagged S10 (Stolen)

You must be registered for see images

1996 Bagged Dakota (Sold)

You must be registered for see images

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a bagged S10 too...