Throwback Thursady's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From the day I brought her home to like 3 weeks ago... haven't seen her in 2 weeks :cry:
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

sent from my broke down vortec

Our trucks are really similar!

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is one of my favorite pictures of my truck! even tho you cant see much of it lol...
You must be registered for see images attach

and my car which i loved, written off due to getting hit by a drunk driver :(

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually just found these pictures today when I dug the old camera out. 1990 Suzuki Samurai, I daily drove this beast for about 3 years. Pretty scary ride now that I think back on it and realize just how little material was between me and the traffic. I really really miss this ride I had to sell it to make ends meet right after I got married and I regret it all the time.

Rock stock when I bought it.

Right before I sold it.

Had about 46" of flex, wish I had the pictures of it flexed out. Funny story though after I got done with the lift and gears I let my wife take it up the RIT ramp at the base camp, it was about a foot from the end of the ramp and it started to rock as the tire came up off the ground. She freaked and mashed the brake as hard as possible but forgot the clutch having not drove a manual much and with the 6.5-1 T-case ended up driving it right off the end of the ramp. :crazy: No harm the cage held up the body just fine but to this day she still won't drive a manual anything.

Last edited:

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those little sami's used to be a dime a dozen, worth their weight in gold now. Every once in a while I can find one that isn't beat for a decent price, but it doesn't stay for sale long. Even a beater with a heater gets top dollar around here.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those little sami's used to be a dime a dozen, worth their weight in gold now. Every once in a while I can find one that isn't beat for a decent price, but it doesn't stay for sale long. Even a beater with a heater gets top dollar around here.

I paid 1200 for mine in mint condition, it came out of the mountains of north georgia. I was the first loan I ever had I got my grandpa to go sign for me on a credit line back in '07.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you see another like it at that price jump on it. They're a hunters dream truck down here, like a 4 wheeler with tags and a heater. Throw a dogbox in the back and you're ready to hunt. Doesn't matter if I see one stock or lifted on 37's and toyota axles, seems like it takes $4500 to own one around here.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea and you have to be real careful what you buy people will do some real boneheaded stuff when they do the axle flip to lift them. They are small and light and screwy steering will get you killed quick on the highway.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Yea yea yea it aint thursday but ill forget next week.

My old 1977 Ford F150 custom. 351, 3 on the tree manual, it was a beast. loud as fawk, no cats and a reversed CB glasspack.
I fvckin miss the thing. it went 60 MPH in 2nd :rofl: could literally watch the gas gauge fall down when you hammered it
When i got it

with the 32" AT's

And the Sexy ass engine!