Throwback Thursady's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

my 90 k1500 when i first brought it home dec of 09 and after a few years and a few upgrades later.

my 89 c1500. when i first started drivin her 08 had just 400,000 on a stock 305 and a 5 speed, she still isnt finished. up at a friends body shop now getting painted, came along way!

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Old work truck. Sold

Another truck I had. Was going hunting that day and you can't see it but I had a kawasaki mule and a Foreman quad on a trailer. This truck was a love hate relationship.

The Ford I still have. It's my long trip truck. I built a custom bumper for it cause I didn't like the factory bumper/brush guard/front hitch arrangement. Looked great but it was weak

Wife's first car we bought together. This was a great car. Reliable and or perfect condition when we sold it.

250 Kawi I used to ride around in. Great bike. Sold that one for $800 more than I paid for it. The bike was in perfect condition when I sold it

Couple of jet skis. The white one was a 1100 with 44 triple carbs and need up bored stroked girdled blueprinted pump and I later threw on triple pipes. Flat out hauled ass in a straight line. But had really bad handling. But straight line speed? It moved.

Last edited: