Throttle Body Booster and Spacer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Well when it comes in I will throw it on and let yo guys know what happens haha I got 13 this week and I was easy on the throttle all week long so any improvement would be noticeable!

JTaylor84

Reaction score
These are both gimmicks on a sfi/mpfi system. You might pick up some mpg since your wallet will be lighter! :rofl:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Haha well I will let you guys know when it comes in! Like I said for 30 bucks why not! :rockit:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
All the booster does is spin the air coming in and create a vortex. Most of the time the biggest gain you'll get from one is the slight whistle sound when you step on the throttle so you can pretend you have a really really small supercharger on it. :rofl:

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
All the booster does is spin the air coming in and create a vortex. Most of the time the biggest gain you'll get from one is the slight whistle sound when you step on the throttle so you can pretend you have a really really small supercharger on it. :rofl:

:rofl: