This must be the most lowered GMT400 ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
How the hell does that have an engine in it? I appreciate the amount of work that went into it but jesus.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I can appreciate the engineering to get that to run and drive because yes it runs and drives. And I love bagged and bodied trucks. But that is just a big box of nope.
Same. You know it's gotta look stupid as hell lifted to driving position. Which honestly is my gripe about a lot of bagged trucks, even ones that are a lot milder drop, they just don't have the right stance when you lift 'em...most of 'em, anyway.

Richard

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
How the hell does that have an engine in it? I appreciate the amount of work that went into it but jesus.
I read somehwere it has a flat 4 from an alpha romeo or something like that

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
They coulda retro'd the **** out of it and found a way to front mount a Corvair engine. Go for elite turbo version! 180 HP :D :D :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard
That woulda been cool. That kinda looks like a lawn mower engine with a turbo on top lol.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Right??

Man, I just can't abide by an engine being in the wrong end of the car unless we're talking an exotic on the level of minimum 500+ HP. About the only exception would be a Pantera with a built engine would get a pass from me. :D

Richard