This is my title.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antichrist

Reaction score
Ok we of course had to start cleaning it up a bit, we gave the interior a quick vacuum, cleaned and treated the leather, wiped down all the plastic, and in the process found a few new issues.

Missing both rear headrests, missing 1 rear ashtray cover, missing parking brake release handle, drivers door electronic lock does not work, it only works manually, missing drivers side sail panel trim, and I'll have to look up how the hell the 4x4 works, I've been spoiled with push button 4x4 lol.

It also has a plow mount up front for an ARCTIC plow, and a receiver on the windshield for a gemini remote start.
OH.. and I found an interior colored bag, with the original cargo net, which looked like it was never used, it had a smaller black bag inside of it, and I also found a pair of red and white GM UAW gloves inside the bag, I was thinking maybe these originally came with the truck? Or perhaps just a GM employee owned it..

So I'll be scrounging through the classifieds, and on Ebay for parts :)

Anyways, here's a few pictures my girlfriend took:
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I'm assuming this has a floor shifter for 4x4, just put it in neutral put it in 4hi/4lo and put it in gear and roll a little bit and it should lock in, thats how mine is most of the time, occasionally it will lock in sitting still

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Door locks check fuses by the drivers side. It drove me nuts for awhile till I figured that out. It also runs the lumbar in the seats.
Good looking project.