Thinking of tearing into it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ac delco part number is 2173029 Delphi is fj10566. Both are new upgraded assembly's an yes they are higher in price but are better quality units. IMO this isn't a place to skimp on quality but that's just my opinion....

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do. I'd already hunted down the AC Delco one on Amazon, just gotta wait for the money to order it.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I went and got a price quote from AutoZone for the injector and gasket set. $373.44 after tax but she pulled up the wrong gasket set, which was about $5 more than the one I need. My old lady said that it would be too much of a stretch to get it right now, so I gotta wait til my next check. But it's all clear to get it once we can afford it. So now I can start actively saving money rather than passively.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pulling the trigger soon

Later tonight I'm gonna pull the trigger on everything I need, I just wanna check in triplicate of what I need to order.

Fuel Injector Assembly: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/dfp-fj10566/
Gaskets: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fel-ms90269

Should I need the Delphi hold down bracket that they suggest?

Also, I need to replace my driver side front shock, so while I'm at it I might as well replace all four, front and back.

Any suggestions? I was wanting 5100s for the rear, but I'm baffled about the front. Plus, are there any good variable lift shocks? All I can find are stock or already lifted. I dont want to have to replace the shocks again once I put a lift on, down the road sometime.