thinking of buying some cragers but need good tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really!!!! DAMNIT i didnt think they would fit. i thought 12" wide was about all you could stuff under the back.. guess i was wrong lol

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
His aren't exactly "stuffed" either though, it looks like it'd be pretty damn close on the outside, not sure of the inside, needa better pic.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will get some better pics this weekend. They are "stuffed, I promise. I run a 1" spacer and I have about 1/4" between the tire and front of the leaf, and on really weird turn + hill combo's it rubs the bed a little. They could probably come out another 1/4 - 1/2 " and still look flush. but with a leafspring setup, I think this is as big as you can go.

spunkmonkey

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Now im one step closer.

Turns out I have a screw in my right rear, guess thats another step... probably get 325/50/17 out back and 265/50/17 in front. if the steel wheels are too heavy ill try going down to a 15".

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
That WOULD sound odd, but I suspect the 2 rims you compared were probably made of 2 different thicknesses of metal.