Think I got a deal.. Let me know what you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im in the process of getting the front 4" hanger kit, 4" lift leaf springs, front shackle kit, 28" braided skyjacker brake lines, 2 sets of 4" blocks, DOM cross over steering arm, and ubolt mounting plates. I'm getting all this for $600 delivered. it was used on basically a show truck. Its all in new condition still. all i need is shocks and axle. havent decided if i want to change the transfer case for a chevy axle or just go with a dana 44. also havent decided on 6 or 8 lug.. shoot me some ideas. thanks! cant wait to get it on!

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whatever your doing you dont use blocks in the front or stack them in the rear. no blocks/all spring is best but if you do need a bolck 1 4'' in back is ok. if your going through all the work anyway do it right and go dana 60 front.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Thats a good deal, but I agree with the above poster, no blocks in the front! Very dangerous!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x3, NO front blocks they are illegal and no stacked blocks.

get bigger blocks, get add a leafs, or get rear hanger/shackle flip kit.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the front is 4 inch lift brackets with 4 inch springs. the rear is 4 inch springs a 4 inch block. he just threw in another set of blocks. i will probly to a shackle flip and all spring in the rear. but yes i agree! no springs up front ever

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
aahhh good deal then man for sure.

now take off your body lift you don't need it lol and send it to me.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a possibility lol its gonna be a while til i actually install the kit because im in the process of looking for a duramax to daily drive

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you only need a 44 up front. kinda stupid to put a 60 up front your front end doesnt need to be stronger then your rearend. just my 2 cents.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id like to find a pair of dana 60s front and rear or a dana 44 front and 60 rear. but yes more than likely it will be a 44 due to $$

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
So, you're getting a SAS kit ($300-$700), Crossover steering ($400-700), 4" lift leafs for the front ($???), 4" blocks for the rear ($100X2 sets), and brake lines ($???) for $600? I'd jump on that VERY fast.

I'll give ya $1,000 for it :cool:

but seriously, yeah, that's a great deal.