The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
How do you go about taking the bulbs out of these lights? Im wanting to replace them with led bulbs.

Push up on the lens and turn, the circular housing should drop right out. Be aware that there's not a lot of clearance in those. Pretty much anything except a single outward facing LED is going to require filing some plastic out of the housings.
There's your answer. If it's set up like the overhead console map lights you should be able to pop the lens out and there is a reflector in there that can come out. It won't affect light output any since it only reflects rear light from the all glass 194

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Anyone know of a clear lens for our dome lights? Looks terrible with the LED reading lights on next to it because they're clear and the dome is a white lens.

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Anyone know of a clear lens for our dome lights? Looks terrible with the LED reading lights on next to it because they're clear and the dome is a white lens.

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8
Lmc truck

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Go online. Faster. It's like 7-$10 with shipping I think. Love mine.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Simple question here: I understood that 94+ models came with foldable armrests, but at my local junkyard I've seen 92s, 93s, etc. with foldable armrests. My 1993 doesn't have them, don't budge. Is there any kinda of safe mod I can do or are they just stuck? Trucks could've been labeled wrong too, not sure but that's what you gentlemen are for:)

Mackbuster

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own a 97 tahoe and bought a 63 split window corvette steering wheel and then bought a some odd year to 94 steering wheel adapter hub I was wondering if there going to be any problems. I was told before it'd work as long as the wheel would clear the turn signal and this wheel is crazy dished. So what I'm asking is will the adapter hub work. Please help thanks

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I own a 97 tahoe and bought a 63 split window corvette steering wheel and then bought a some odd year to 94 steering wheel adapter hub I was wondering if there going to be any problems. I was told before it'd work as long as the wheel would clear the turn signal and this wheel is crazy dished. So what I'm asking is will the adapter hub work. Please help thanks
I'm thinking that the only way to find out is to try it. Without knowing what adapter you have there is no answer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975