The most awesomest thread ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the best pic I have from a trail ride up in NH two years ago

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for the welcomes. The only thing I need to get for the SAS is some new 3/4 rear springs. I originally bought a AAL for the rear, but from years of towing 6000+ pounds all over new england, the stockers are a little too beat. Yesterday I picked up some new Bilstein 7100, 10" travel remote res shocks from a guy in Peabody, brand new $150 for the pair.
I am waiting for the new cats to come in from Rockauto, get those on so I can pass mass inspection. The 12v can't go in till the end of 2013 due to massachusetts stupid emissions so I need a little more use out of this motor.

Hope I can contribute, fabbing is really my specialty so be glad to offer some help.

gus310

Reaction score
Welcome! I recognize your name from local off road forums, may have bought/sold with you before, I used to wheel with northeast Toyota crawlers, just traded my jeep recently for the gmt400 I'm now driving.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! I recognize your name from local off road forums, may have bought/sold with you before, I used to wheel with northeast Toyota crawlers, just traded my jeep recently for the gmt400 I'm now driving.

Hey Gus, We have done business before, don't recall what but didn't you have a yj with factory high line genders couple years back?

I am a member of a bunch of clubs, tried to join NETC, wheeled with bunch of them at fall crawl last year, also friends with SteveO, he's been trying to buy my nv4500.

gus310

Reaction score
Thats me! And the high line fenders were only factory before I modified them:) more recently I had converted my yj to have Tj grille and fenders high lined as well. That's the one I just got rid of.