The most awesomest thread ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not quite.

Just joined here, new to your site, no where new to chevy's (despite the name.)

I have always owned at least one GM truck at any point in my life since I was 15, some where wheeled, some were plow trucks, and some daily drivers. I have always loved the GMT-400 platform since the day they were released. I have owned my current truck since 2002, it's a 98 gmc 1500 ecsb, 5.7, auto. I use it mostly as transportation and a tow vehicle for my camper and my jeep. The truck is pretty much stock sans three gauge pillar, I have just finished collecting all the parts I need for a SAS consisting of a radius arm 3 link front and 3/4 ton springs and shackle flip rear, using 79 F250 axles. For the second round of mods, bumpers and body work. The stage three, motor swap. I already purchased a 95 12-valve cummins and a 2wd NV4500 that I plan on swapping in, but due budget and 10,000 other projects, probably won't start that for at least a year or two. I will start a build thread most likely.

I found this site researching the 411 swap as the 350 (currently in my truck) will end up in a buggy that I am building, I was looking for some tuneability and ended up here.

I live just north of Boston, I have a bunch parts to sell and will have more to sell once I start the build. plus I will be needing a lot of parts and would prefer to buy used than give my money to some Korean parts re-popper.
I like a lot of the tech on here thus far. I am also on a bunch of other forums and recognize some names.

Later

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will, I am using my work PC and photobucket is blocked, once I get home, I will post up some pics.

I guess it sucks because I can't see any pics you guys post that are posted on photobucket.