"The Green Dickle" Phantom Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmm, not sure why my pics posted twice. I tried to edit and correct it, but the bottom two are still there. Oh well, **** happens I guess ...

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Those junkyard fenders aren't fiberglass. See the stickies in the body work section, it explains what you need to repair those fenders.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those junkyard fenders aren't fiberglass. See the stickies in the body work section, it explains what you need to repair those fenders.
Ok, thanks for the info Brother. I will check it out.

Most likely for now, they will be sanded, painted primer black, and installed on the bed. Like I told MOBS earlier, we ain’t got time or funds for paint and body work with this project. I’m building audio systems in my Avalanche and my son’s Cruze Hatch. And we still got to get this Phantom and MOBS GMT400 on the road by Mississippi’s Cruzin the Coast. No pressure ... LOL

Again, Thanks for posting Brother !!!

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking solid
Thank you Sir.

Few Updates.
Got my low profile tires for the dually wheels. So far the only two that's mounted is the front.
While we had the truck up in the air, we installed the new front shocks.

You must be registered for see images attach

Finally got my hands on some stock shackles for the rear !!!

Hoping to get the 205 / 60 / 16s installed on the rear by next weekend ...
Only thing left is to get the frame notched !!! I'm working on it ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got all my low profile tires mounted, balanced, and installed onto the truck !!! Much Better !!!

Last edited:

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Quick question: how did you arrive at the name for this truck?

At the end of this vid is my Son's (Dylan) nick name. After a few jokes, and the Truck being Florescent Green, it just came up ...
The Green Dickle

Small Update: Taking the Dually fenders to a Friend / Co-Worker to get all the necessary body work done !!! I'm Stoked !!!

nt2old

Reaction score
Jackson Ms isn't that far from me. I'm in Byhalia up by Olive Branch. Saw in this post that you are getting ready for cruising the coast. I am headed down for scraping the coast in june. my truck wont be ready by then but I am looking at a 4/6 drop.

Good luck with the truck looks awesome.