The forgotten gem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlienChevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Alright gentlemen, here she is! Next on the list is getting the remaining vinyl stripes off and then sending her out for paint correction. Thank you all so much for your support and advice. Wouldn’t have gotten this far without this forum [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AlienChevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great man. Any rubbirubissues?

Only on the passenger side rear, after a quick test drive I rolled it a little bit more and it was perfect. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t take me several pain staking hours to get them perfect lol. Definitely not a job I’m looking to do again any time soon

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only on the passenger side rear, after a quick test drive I rolled it a little bit more and it was perfect. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t take me several pain staking hours to get them perfect lol. Definitely not a job I’m looking to do again any time soon

Dude, tell me about it. Lol
When I lowered my truck, I didn't even think about the fender lips. Then I go down the road, hit a bump and the front fenders just slashed both sidewalls of a brand new set of tires.

AlienChevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got around to playing with the rebound and took some pics on my lunch. I love this truck! So glad to have found it and jumped head first into it [emoji1008]
You must be registered for see images attach

SmurphN65

Reaction score
Finally got around to playing with the rebound and took some pics on my lunch. I love this truck! So glad to have found it and jumped head first into it [emoji1008]

That beauty has a nice classic vibe!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk