The Ferd.... 87 fox body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I was just giving a hard time about the thread jack, it's no big... Just trying to be funny :/

Sent from the....... Ferd

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
So how about them Chevys :rofl:

Does it have any skeletal support on the hood and does it move going down the road?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
So how about them Chevys :rofl:

Does it have any skeletal support on the hood and does it move going down the road?

It's doesn't flop around but it does vibrate, there isn't any skeletal support. It's nice to lift off a hood that probably weighs like ten pounds lol

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Awesome car Dean... My dads favorite body style as well

I personally like a big cowl hood. It's also functional and will keep under hood temps down. Is it a hood pin or stock hinge setup?

I'm thinking 2nd or early 3rd gen Camaro soon. I miss my tbird with a mild sbf. Texhnically you have a "pro street" truck... :shrug:

Just picked my 2nd gen up... did you see the thread i created?

Most 1970+ "muscle cars" were auto and not very fast. Like deans fox wasn't a very fast car before all the work was done. You'll get it there with the swap and whatnot. :waytogo:

The swap, regear, heads, cam and intake will make her scoot. An can be done on a budget. :shrug:

Im glad the engine work was done to mine as well.. Just like Dean... I will enjoy thier work

It's doesn't flop around but it does vibrate, there isn't any skeletal support. It's nice to lift off a hood that probably weighs like ten pounds lol

I am going to be investing in a cowl hood for the camaro... Thinking a 2"

Would you recomend a fiberglass 4 pinned or stick with steel and stock hinges. I have had no expirence with fiberglass hoods.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Awesome car Dean... My dads favorite body style as well

Just picked my 2nd gen up... did you see the thread i created?

Im glad the engine work was done to mine as well.. Just like Dean... I will enjoy thier work

I am going to be investing in a cowl hood for the camaro... Thinking a 2"

Would you recomend a fiberglass 4 pinned or stick with steel and stock hinges. I have had no expirence with fiberglass hoods.

Steel!! All the way

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Personally I would prefer if it was metal with the stock hinges, this setup isn't bad, it's definitely lighter and if your needing to work in the engine bay it is kinda nice to be able to quickly remove the entire hood. But like I said it does shake from vibration, and the fitment is far from perfect