the dually i want now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Devs... if you need, our couch may be a few hours away, but as long as you bring the dually with you its open :)

banana cognac

Reaction score
The Dually fever is all over! Sorry to revive this thread from the graveyard, but I figured I'd post a picture of the one I just picked up. The ec dually's really don't do it for me, but the single and crew cabs definitely do.

You must be registered for see images attach

No plans to lower her because she's gonna be my tow pig. IMO the rake of a dually is such a tuff stance

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Devs... if you need, our couch may be a few hours away, but as long as you bring the dually with you its open :)

you want some more pics of it.....I tried to get some badass shots the other night but the assholes had the lights off in the parking lot like thats gonna keep everyone from hanging out :nono:

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
ronnie's out EVERY weekend so i'm sure you'll see it. Fri night down in Mooresville,, then the Sudz and Tru on Sat. They used to shut the lights off at midnight, now they're not turning them on til then. It's a nice truck, just wish someone else had gotten it.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Derrick sold it? thats who had it wasnt it? Yea it was at TRU sat Dayton wanted it :lol: cept he said paint it red lol Im on the fence of painting the truck and takin it to cnd with a 4 sale sign its been a friggin nightmare....find me a crew cab dually ccsb or 67-72 shortbed or just find one thats already done