The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3" BL on 285's for now

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, 285's are 33's right? how much room you got to the closest point turning or whatever and what are you going to run 35's?

TTZ06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How are you guys securing your front bumper to the frame when you use a BL? Mine only has the brackets on the side and wobbles up an down

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, 285's are 33's right? how much room you got to the closest point turning or whatever and what are you going to run 35's?

Yeah they are technically supposed to be 33's mine are getting to be kinda worn out so they measure more like 32 or something. Ive gotta trim up my valence because that rubs now. Im planning on getting 33x12.50's just cause they are cheaper to run. I know people have fit 35's but it sounded like there was trimming and cranking involved.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How are you guys securing your front bumper to the frame when you use a BL? Mine only has the brackets on the side and wobbles up an down

My kit had relocator brackets to replace the inner bumper brackets then i reused the outer ones. Defiantly a bit of hassling to line it up but mines solid as a rock

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to say the kit comes with new inners and then plates to raise your outers and reuse them. So honestly it should bolt up and be as solid as stock. The rear bumper is almost the same way, you can buy the inners, and then it has brackets to raise the outers, but you can't tow with them afterwards. You can also modify the inners to work, stock inners that is and raise it up.