The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3" BL on 285's for now

attachment.php

Truck looks great with the body lift!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would agree, looks awesome buddy, barely can tell it's body lifted, only thing that gives it away is the hitch and maybe some frame showing, other then that I would have no clue without owning one myself, or you telling me it's lifted.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well thanks man, im still trying to decide on what to do with the hitch cause thats buggin me and im thinking maybe some nfabs to hide the extra frame up

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Put a couple of them rectangular offroad lights between hitch and bumper, it hides the gap and looks good, and is functionality.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
find a gmt400 suburban hitch, it will fit right up against the bumper like stock would

my buddy went through all the trouble trying to find a hitch to work with his body lift, tried 2 hidden hitches, nothing worked till he found a burb hitch he had from a buddy and put it on, worked perfectly, just had to drill 1 hole on each side

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright thanks guys il see if i can find a burb hitch on craigslist or something if not il look into that lights idea

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan on putting a 3" BL on my 94 Blazer 4x4 this summer and I cant find any info on what is different between the pickups and the blazers/Tahoes. Will I have any issues at all lifting up the body? I will be switching to electric fans prior to the lift so I will not have to screw with the fan shroud. As of now I do not plan on messing with the keys or anyhing. I just want to add the BL.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
find a gmt400 suburban hitch, it will fit right up against the bumper like stock would

my buddy went through all the trouble trying to find a hitch to work with his body lift, tried 2 hidden hitches, nothing worked till he found a burb hitch he had from a buddy and put it on, worked perfectly, just had to drill 1 hole on each side

Hey squeaky, Do you know what years of suburban hitches will fit my 95 by chance?