The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i wish i could find a set of 35 boggers, i would love to toss a set on my truck since i dont drive it much anymore, they just look so badass!!

Check out interco's website. There coming out with 35/12.50r(15,16,17) Boggers soon. But they sell blemish tires to. They have good deals you just have to catch them before there gone.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Lift is pretty much done, but it was too dark to get picture. here is one from earlier, haha

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Note: turns out you don't need the middle bumper brackets, I took the stock ones, cut them in half, and it turns out that they sit perfectly on top of one another, so i just welded them up! keeps the bumper close to the truck too. No gaps.

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
First post on here. A ton of great info and nice rigs for sure. I'm looking at lift options suspension and BL either or maybe both. Definitely some good reading on here though. I have a '98 ECSB Z71 and this thread got me pretty pumped about maybe getting body lift. Btw Squeaky not gonna lie, I got a little chubby looking at your truck pics man (<<<--- is saying that allowed, oh well).

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
First post on here. A ton of great info and nice rigs for sure. I'm looking at lift options suspension and BL either or maybe both. Definitely some good reading on here though. I have a '98 ECSB Z71 and this thread got me pretty pumped about maybe getting body lift. Btw Squeaky not gonna lie, I got a little chubby looking at your truck pics man (<<<--- is saying that allowed, oh well).

:welcome: and yes it is, it's pretty loose here. You'll enjoy it haha

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
:welcome: and yes it is, it's pretty loose here. You'll enjoy it haha

Thank you. I've enjoyed reading all these forums for the obs trucks. So question.. On the video I watched for the Summit Racing BL the guy says it may require some fabrication, has anyone HAD to weld to make the BL work? Any cooling issues on the 1500 models with the 3" ?