Texas paintballers....look here.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2----A-5's and 1 98 Custom.... all three have been internally polished by me when bought new.... All three have the cyclone feeders...all 3 work very well.. you get 2 masks and all the paint tubes with paint still in them that are in the pics.. paint is old but hasn't broken yet that i have seen, it has sweated but not broken yet..... all maintenance and or upgrades have been done by me. 1-12oz co2 tank and 2 20oz tanks, 1 remote air coil, and the pouches in the pic as well. Its all in a different bag right now but still all in a bag but the guns(markers)

Ive helped to win many a battle with these.... I even did a few of the bigger ones(Normandy scenarios) at the survival of Texas a bunch of years back.. all guns shot beautifully last trip out..that was a couple years ago so the o rings may need a light oil before use. Haven't had the time to use them between work and having fun with my real guns and my truck.. Will not ship due to not wanting to deal with the co2 bottles..

looking to get 400.00 OBRO for all of it.... would cost way more to get all that is there new... do not be afraid to shoot me an offer, a realistic one that is... if interested though. I am usually not home during the weekdays(work outta town).. But usually home on the weekends.. feel free to pm me or text me... one-6 zero three-three 0 zero-zero 62 one and I'll get back to you at night as I am not on my phone much during the work day.

located in Flatonia Texas

Thank you
Jay....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: