Texas new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
ahh ok... back on topic, pics of the truck?

90droptop

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

90droptop

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That is one clean truck! You need some clear headlights...

90droptop

Reaction score
i think i got a pretty good deal on it. about a year ago a guy at work asked if i knew any one looking for a suburban, got a few more details about it and i made him a deal for 1000 bucks cash money.

now at the time it had been sitting for 5 years did not run, was covered in tree sap and pollen mud( you know when pollen and water combine and make a nasty filmy substance) his wife was originally driving it with 3 kids all under 6yo so the interior was a mess, tires were dry rotted battery was dead and it came with a wasp nest the size of my dogs head ( ill upload his pic in a few minutes hes busy killing racoons or squirils)

got her home replace the fuel pump cleaned all the varnish out of the 42 gallon tank, replaced all plugs, wires, oil change, tires, injectors, manifold gaskets, a few bulbs and she is street worthy, also had the interior detail like a crazy person, still has a few stains here and there but well worth the money i have into it

90droptop

Reaction score
for wasp nst size reference that is cuda my Rhodesian ridgeback

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I would have never guessed any of that form the pics you posted

90droptop

Reaction score

cant figure out how to rezise that on my computer but this is the day after i got her home, the driver side is coated in some nasty tree mud this is also before the new tires & body lift