Termite's 95 K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I understand that aspect of these big boys but there's nothing like cruisin' 75-80 on the freeway,up and down any hill without losing much speed and in complete comfort....nothing like it.
And here I am having not gone over 70 in mine despite 2 years of owning it. Admittedly, I've only put about 5k miles on it in that time.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
And here I am having not gone over 70 in mine despite 2 years of owning it. Admittedly, I've only put about 5k miles on it in that time.
Get ready cuz you're about to fall in love with your Burb.I have an advantage,with my lift,big tires and the Magnaflow muffler it's intimidating to see it in your mirror,people move out of the way :)

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Reacher, good show. Easy to watch and requires little thought to follow along.

Took the suburban for a test run this evening to verify no leaks and normal operation. All appears well, and no smoking oil leaks from the valve covers.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Suburban now has a plow hanging off the front of it with a few modifications required to make it happen. Airbag sensor on front right had to get moved for now. Also discovered the grille I've been intentionally ignoring is in worse shape than I realized. It won't be going back on the truck.

One warm day I'll route the controller harness through the firewall and hook up the plow light (two if I get a second one to replace the missing one).

Last edited: