TBI 350 Misfiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
God dang it I just wrote out a freaking novel, hit post quick reply and had some server error....so it's all gone. Don't take the codes literally it's probly not a bad egr if it's new, there are several things that can trip a code but atleast they help generalize the problems. The EGR not working may be causing the CPU to see a lean condition and then it's tripping the o2 sensor. I really only have limited knowledge here though I hope someone else will chime in soon.....My exhaust leak wasn't @ my headers it was in the welds that hold my cats on..The guy just did a terrible job, but I have a bolt missing on passenger side header that still leaks...but the code went away. 5 pinhole leaks were enough to trip the code though...It could be 1 big thing that is then tripping both the other codes but like I said I have minimal knowledge now that we have the codes I hope someone else will step up !!!!

1Kurgan1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it narrowed down to only a code 32 now, with the new EGR valve in there. Any ideas?