Tahoe fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Can't seem to find answer im lookin for on parts store sites. Keep gettin nbs listing for the z71 bulbs. Anyone know the obs tahoe limited fog light bulb size?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Tahoe Limited fogs? Should be same exact units as the Tahoe Z71, mounted on either side of the license plate in the "diesel" bumper holes.

Is it possible it's a 9007? Do you have an old bulb to take to the store to compare?

Richard

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Tahoe Limited fogs? Should be same exact units as the Tahoe Z71, mounted on either side of the license plate in the "diesel" bumper holes.

Is it possible it's a 9007? Do you have an old bulb to take to the store to compare?

Richard

Theyll be here tuesday and have bulbs i think so ill check em then. Just wa have spares.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
They showed up today. Bulbs say h27/881. What kind of wattage should i look for in a replacement bulb?

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Stock bulb is 27 watt. Be careful with a higher wattage bulb that you don't melt the lense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

O they are plastic. Thanks. Think in the 55w range be too high?

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might be ok with 55. I'm honestly unsure. I wouldn't go any higher than that.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
You might be ok with 55. I'm honestly unsure. I wouldn't go any higher than that.

Ok cool. I may see if i have a spare one n hook it up later, see how hot it gets. Mite do led if i can find some that fit. Higher wattage led shouldnt put off too much heat correct?