Switches, Mirrors, Overhead Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale is some stuff I got from the junkyard and thought you guys might like, I'm not trying to get rich here but just to get my exhaust rebuilt. I have not tested these to see if they work but I know not to buy stuff that is beat up. Prices are without shipping. All mounting hardware is included for the parts that require them. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask! :)

Running boards off of a 1996 Yukon with a small crack on both the driver and passenger side behind the front wheels but it won't hurt them. Some mounting hardware provided LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Asking $35 OBO Can provide pictures upon request.

Rear defog and rear wiper switches up to a 94? Dad grabbed them so I'm not sure what they're out of but it is OBS. Some wear on both: asking $5
You must be registered for see images attach

Compass Mirror out of an OBS Tahoe, auto dimming, has 7 pin connector and some of the wiring connected to it that is a little crud in the bottom left corner that needs cleaned: $15

Compass/Temperature Mirror out of an OBS Suburban, auto dimming, has a 7 pin connector with some wiring, windshield wire cover, and temperature sensor with some wiring, has little dots under display: $30

Overhead Console with sunglasses pocket, CD pocket, driver info center (not sure), 4 map lights, and 1 dome light out of a Blazer, one spot has a tear in the fabric but can be recovered (most people use matching fabric and I've seen camo for their interiors), has wiring, grey in color. ALSO INCLUDED is an auto dimming mirror out of the same Blazer, and the windshield wire cover: ASKING $50

Last edited:

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you still have that blazer OHC and mirror package in a couple of weeks, I'll try to hit you up. How much to ship to 38574? Thanks

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that 96 yukon at the parts yard was it tailgate style and would you go back and take parts off?

Maybe. It was a tailgate style truck. Depends on what you need, it's been in the yard for awhile. Although, I know someone else who has a private yard he said I could get parts from so I'll check with him too.

If you still have that blazer OHC and mirror package in a couple of weeks, I'll try to hit you up. How much to ship to 38574? Thanks

I'll get a quote this week and let you know!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive just had a hell of a time finding the rear framing like the c pillars the top and bottom platics as well as the lower tailgate inner panel,

I know it did have the tail gate panel, and its a grey interior. Just so I know what to look for if my dad (he drives haha) agrees to go I'll snag them for you. It is a 4 door, I get confused between the name of the 2 and 4 doors.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
doesnt matter what interior color mines black anyways so ill have to deye it. i just need the framing around the rear area and that tailgate panel, door sills, and that about it. any of the mounting hardware that comes with it would make life a little easier if you do get around to grabbing stuff.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would that overhead console fit in a 97 Ext cab without interfering with the dome light ? or would it have to be removed

I just got to work but I'll check once I get home. I think it will just come into contact with the dome light about a 1/4" or so.