Swims350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yall can kiss my ass. it works and was packed secure enough, not my fault they damaged it. I had the box so I used it. USPS damaged it not me and NO it was not packed loosely either I know I packed it.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all for reusing boxes when selling parts. But a 12 pack soda box? That's just wrong man an I'm also surprised that the post office took it.

Swims how would you feel if you had received the part in that box/package an it was damaged during shipment? I bet you'd be a little ticked too...

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no I would not, I know that poor people do what they can to save a dollar. I know pretty much NO ONE online understands trying to skimp and save. I'm not made of money and I get by the best I can. I would not have said a thing about a pop box. it does the job. I also don't see any point in bringing up that I only do money order or cash, wtf makes a difference? who cares? I'm not paying no fees for ebay listings or paypal fees, nor linking a credit or debit card to an internet thing. It's not my fault nor may packaging fault it got damaged, it's the post office's fault I would have let them know and filed a claim. The cap was used and had a couple years on it, a dist. cap is a normal wear and tear item. I would have asked for payment from the usps, asked for some back on the cap, or just sucked it up and bought a new one and been done before making posts about it.

Just as I said I'm done with this site and feel free to delete me. I'd delete my own account if I could.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get mad all you want but a 12 pack soda box is not a shipping box. I can almost guarantee usps won't pay a dime because it isn't packaged properly. Those boxes are barely adequate to hold the cans of soda an are barely thicker than three sheets of paper.

You could have gone to almost any store anywhere an got a real box for free. Or charged $2 more an used that to buy a box. That's why it's called shipping and handling. Buying supplies like boxes, tape an labels are covered by the handling part....

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
blah blah blah. good for you, you ship stuff the way you want.

I'm not stupid. I could have wrapped it in paper only or something and sent it. I tried, they failed not me. So just stop wasteing time and board space I don't need any opinions or comments from anyone.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
You can get mad all you want but a 12 pack soda box is not a shipping box. I can almost guarantee usps won't pay a dime because it isn't packaged properly. Those boxes are barely adequate to hold the cans of soda an are barely thicker than three sheets of paper.

You could have gone to almost any store anywhere an got a real box for free. Or charged $2 more an used that to buy a box. That's why it's called shipping and handling. Buying supplies like boxes, tape an labels are covered by the handling part....

I must agree! Hell I could have all the free boxes I want from work. Restaurants give them away for free too.

Sent from Robl@nd

Status
Not open for further replies.