Swapping passenger for drivers seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jskingry

Reaction score
Edit based on missing information. It’s a 1993 K1500 Silverado stock non power bucket seats.

Hoping someone has tried this otherwise I gotta pull the seats and check it out.
I just bought a jump seat from a F#*d pickup and it’s a super tight fit and no way it will work with the armrests on the stock seats.
So 2 options
1. Remove the armrests, I won’t need them but it will leave a hole in the seat cover and honesty not sure how easy it is to remove it.
2. Switch seats on the bases so the armrests are on the outside, this is actually ideal but not sure how easy this swap would be???

Anybody ever tried this?

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since you didn't list " make, model, year, " , and interior's very greatly, inverting the seats may result in conflict between armrest and door interior, upholstered side. And the base and or mounting holes may be unique left or right only.
As in to install a 95 and up dash, into a 94 and earlier , you also must install 95 and up door upholstery.