Swap Meet Slam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mhenry1282

Reaction score
Where did you get your door panels from, or did you make them? They look great, and I'm needing a set!

Bone Shaker

Reaction score
Just a couple? Looks like you are making great progress. Have you considered front sway bar upgrade and rear sway bar addition and also top shock bracket relocation mounts. They realign the shock to a straighter position to be able to work correctly. I have been where you are and I am going back to make these improvements. Just a heads up not criticizing by any means. Your build is looking great

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a couple? Looks like you are making great progress. Have you considered front sway bar upgrade and rear sway bar addition and also top shock bracket relocation mounts. They realign the shock to a straighter position to be able to work correctly. I have been where you are and I am going back to make these improvements. Just a heads up not criticizing by any means. Your build is looking great

Thanks! Keep reading...:D the truck has a Ridetech front sway bar. Tried a rear sway bar, truck handles better without it. The shock relocation brackets have been on the truck since day one, they are part of the Ridetech StreetGRIP kit.

Bone Shaker

Reaction score
I was gonna do the sway bar up grade front and additional in the rear. So you don’t like the rear? Maybe I save my money huh. Thanks for the info. I just run my truck on the street no track time but I sure think they look kool on the rear

Bone Shaker

Reaction score
Thanks! Keep reading...:D the truck has a Ridetech front sway bar. Tried a rear sway bar, truck handles better without it. The shock relocation brackets have been on the truck since day one, they are part of the Ridetech StreetGRIP kit.

I don’t think we are on the same page. I am referring to the top shock mounts. I was just going by the pictures and the angle of the shock looks too flat. Got the top shock mounts from summit racing for mine. Only place I could get them

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don’t think we are on the same page. I am referring to the top shock mounts. I was just going by the pictures and the angle of the shock looks too flat. Got the top shock mounts from summit racing for mine. Only place I could get them
Yes, I am familiar with those. Belltech makes a nice upper mount. My setup works great as is, so I haven't messed with it.