Sun visors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have a set of these brown sun visors thetd part with. Covers loose and vanity lights are broken.

Attachments

• 20230906_192634.jpg
    20230906_192634.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 15

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Does anyone have a set of these brown sun visors thetd part with. Covers loose and vanity lights are broken.
Those are hard as hell to find in any decent condition here. I found a set last summer in one of the yards, that had good mirror covers when I pulled them, but they broke by the time I got them home. Both my trucks have the deluxe Silverado visors, and I've had to disassemble them and unplug the light harness, cause when they break, it lets the light be on just enough to run the battery down in a couple of days. Guess how I know this?!
I want to recover them, but still gotta have good plastic parts....

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are hard as hell to find in any decent condition here. I found a set last summer in one of the yards, that had good mirror covers when I pulled them, but they broke by the time I got them home. Both my trucks have the deluxe Silverado visors, and I've had to disassemble them and unplug the light harness, cause when they break, it lets the light be on just enough to run the battery down in a couple of days. Guess how I know this?!
I want to recover them, but still gotta have good plastic parts....
Yeah I figure they are going to be hard to find.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just found the swap post. Now to find a set in the right color, if I can't find the original. I use the ones in the 05 sub here in the mountains often.