summit racing tail pipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
heres the pics i kno i need to adjust my driverside tailpipe i will today... i had to add 6 inches to the end of my muffler and the tail pipes are designed for 18'' tail pipes
You must be registered for see images attach

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you tips slid on or are they welded? im trying to get some tips on mine right now and want to clamp them incase i run these later. i have 2.5 inch turndowns right now and wold cut them back enough to whre i could clamp tip on

bjones

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so glad I found this thread, these will make finishing my exhaust up properly this time so much easier. Good work OP!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
do you tips slid on or are they welded? im trying to get some tips on mine right now and want to clamp them incase i run these later. i have 2.5 inch turndowns right now and wold cut them back enough to whre i could clamp tip on

i slid mine on about a inch or so i could've clamped them on but i welded them the tail pipes don't go complete to the rear bumper so either way your going to need 18'' or bigger tips