Suede Headliner Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
well... i had originally not dissassembled the visor.... this morning i disassembled it, and wrapped it the right way, and it looks MUCH better... i will get pics tomorrow, since i am at work now... and running around trying to find a battery for my truck... stupid thing finally popped a cell

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Im not popping those back in... I like it cleaner like that. Personal preference I guess...

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Im not popping those back in... I like it cleaner like that. Personal preference I guess...

the visors?? they were my first attempt at upholstering, so i think i will keep them in.. not like i use tehm for anything but a cd holder though.. and the wife likes having the vanity mirror on her side.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
got mine done....
You must be registered for see images

needs a bit of work... i will probably pull it back out one of these days and fix a few mistakes i made in it... but i blame it on me trying to wrap it by myself and no help... lol
i will put up more pictures later... my phone is dying so i cant get any more on the computer..

Reaction score
got mine done....

needs a bit of work... i will probably pull it back out one of these days and fix a few mistakes i made in it... but i blame it on me trying to wrap it by myself and no help... lol
i will put up more pictures later... my phone is dying so i cant get any more on the computer..

Looks good. Where did you get the suede from? How much did it cost to do it yourself? In my shop we refabric office panels and make custom tack boards and such for anyone so I have all the tools to do it, I just need the money.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Looks good. Where did you get the suede from? How much did it cost to do it yourself? In my shop we refabric office panels and make custom tack boards and such for anyone so I have all the tools to do it, I just need the money.

i just covered the factory headliner... got my suede from walmart for 4 bucks a yard.. that 3 yards (me being wasteful with it) covered both visors, and the headliner..

and a 5 dollar can of elmer's fabric spray glue... so i have about 20 bucks in all of it.. but gonna go buy more suede this week and do the doors....

Reaction score
i just covered the factory headliner... got my suede from walmart for 4 bucks a yard.. that 3 yards (me being wasteful with it) covered both visors, and the headliner..

and a 5 dollar can of elmer's fabric spray glue... so i have about 20 bucks in all of it.. but gonna go buy more suede this week and do the doors....

Walmart huh? Well I just may head over there tomorrow and check it out. At work I have a spray glue pot and all the **** to stretch, cut, install or whatever I need. Sounds like a new project for me.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Walmart huh? Well I just may head over there tomorrow and check it out. At work I have a spray glue pot and all the **** to stretch, cut, install or whatever I need. Sounds like a new project for me.

i did it on the cheap.. and kinda regretting it, but it does look good still :p when i put the OS handle on the passenger side, i didnt cut the holes for the screws, so when i tightened it down, it pulled the fabric loose from the headliner... so i shot a couple staples into it temporarily lol

Reaction score
i did it on the cheap.. and kinda regretting it, but it does look good still :p when i put the OS handle on the passenger side, i didnt cut the holes for the screws, so when i tightened it down, it pulled the fabric loose from the headliner... so i shot a couple staples into it temporarily lol

Nothin wrong with doin it on the cheap. I can't afford alot of these mods unless I do them my self and look for deals on the parts. I have no shame in the walmart hookup if they have what I need!