Subtle change on the daily--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just took these about 5 minutes ago. What you guys think?? She got a good bath, full buff and wax yesterday, and then the new decals were put on in place of the old plain stockers:
You must be registered for see images attach

And the new decals. Copied the NNBS design and created my own:

Opinions and future ideas welcome!
Thanks guys
--Josh

Bro, thats sexy! lol
I love the look.....Did you have to crank to fit the 33s?
and if you dont mind me asking, how much did you get the wheels and tires for?

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bro, thats sexy! lol
I love the look.....Did you have to crank to fit the 33s?
and if you dont mind me asking, how much did you get the wheels and tires for?
Thanks man!
Truck is cranked quite a bit, and the 33s just barely clear, but absolutely no problems so far and I've put quite a few miles on them. And I got the 4 wheels and tires, as well as a 5th wheel to match, for $2400 from a guy on GMFS.com. Now just needing to get another 33 to match so I can mount my spare in the bed!
--Josh

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man!
Truck is cranked quite a bit, and the 33s just barely clear, but absolutely no problems so far and I've put quite a few miles on them. And I got the 4 wheels and tires, as well as a 5th wheel to match, for $2400 from a guy on GMFS.com. Now just needing to get another 33 to match so I can mount my spare in the bed!
--Josh

Thats going to be sweet! What guy on gmfs?
I wanna get some new wheels for my truck.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Frame is next up! Just trying to decide what would be best to paint it with! I don't want to have to redo it later down the road lol

I sanded mine, then used high build primer, then sprayed everything with rocker guard, then sprayed gloss back over that and it came out great. I've only driven it a handful of times since then but I can't see it not holding up.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats going to be sweet! What guy on gmfs?
I wanna get some new wheels for my truck.

It wasn't a dealer unfortunately. He decided to go bigger so he had to get rid of them to make room. They only have around 1500 miles on them, but are absolutely flawless! I think i got a pretty good deal on them!

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sanded mine, then used high build primer, then sprayed everything with rocker guard, then sprayed gloss back over that and it came out great. I've only driven it a handful of times since then but I can't see it not holding up.

Sounds like a pretty good idea. I'm gonna weight my options and see which idea seems best and go from there. Thanks for the input though man!