Subtle change on the daily--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made a minor change to the daily, see if you guys can pick it out, and let me know what yall think as well. Btw, the before pic was taken before I changed the sidemarker lights also, so thats not the change in case anyone can't spot it. lol
Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

And after:
You must be registered for see images attach

Lets here the thoughts guys!
--Josh

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
love the novakanes, but are becoming like rockstars, everyone has them haha

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love the novakanes, but are becoming like rockstars, everyone has them haha

Everyone in the truck scene possibly, but no one in this part of the state I'm in has them. lol And they fit the silver/black theme I'm goin with perfectly!

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now I just want a lift! Anyone know where I can find a good deal on an RCX or something of the same quality lift?? Would love a Cepek, but we all know thats next to impossible. If I can find the RCX, I'm just gonna run it as a 4" lift till these 33s are slick, then I'll add the extra 2 inches when I get 35s
Also, forgot to add that I got these and a spare to match, now just need to get another 33" Toyo and build a mount to put it in the bed