stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I always wanted a 454 SS. But if that’s the going price for one, I’ll just have to put one in my 2500.
Bet it would be the only 454 SS - 2500 around. Cause I’d have to put decals on it also.
That one is rarer than the average 454SS. They only made white ones in 93 and that's the last year of the 454SS. And according to the listing, there were less than 850 of the white trucks made. Probably not too many left that nice, or that's what he figures.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Save a couple bucks - just get the stickers 'cause it still wouldn't be a 454SS so, who cares what engine's in it, JK!

I wonder when people put the ss on there grill or 350ss decal if they really got the power backing it up lol . I figured just stickers even the vortec max ones. Never really understood that one.. I mean put the petal down to the floor and that's a vortec max lol

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Ohhhh so that's what it's for lol. In that case I better slap them on then lol
My old man Burb goes pretty good when you get on the loud pedal. We have a couple of tall freeway bridges and it's no problem at all to get it to 75 or 80 on those. "Only " 255 HP according to GM but it gets it done.

Last edited: