stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You can see the air pump is still plumbed in. The clear coat is pretty bad and I see why the CL ad pics do not show it. I had asked for maintenance and repair records documentation pics but got none. I had asked if ever been wrecked and got no answer. I had asked if there was any leaks, not seepage, but leaks/drips and got no answer. Too far away to take a chance. Gonna keep looking up here for a MT K2500.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
can not speak for service records or leaks/seepage but down here factory clear coat dose that no matter how good it is while it needs a repaint at the very least a clear respray up north this is not a problem but then you have to deal with rust me personally I would rather deal with sun rash then rust and to me the fact that the own did not want to give the rest of the info that you asked about especialy how far you are away while I do understand every one wants a solid truck it makes me kinda sad to see our rust free trucks from down here go to places where they salt the roads and who know what else to rot away

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
can not speak for service records or leaks/seepage but down here factory clear coat dose that no matter how good it is while it needs a repaint at the very least a clear respray up north this is not a problem but then you have to deal with rust me personally I would rather deal with sun rash then rust and to me the fact that the own did not want to give the rest of the info that you asked about especialy how far you are away while I do understand every one wants a solid truck it makes me kinda sad to see our rust free trucks from down here go to places where they salt the roads and who know what else to rot away
No salt on roads here. Rust free.